I’m stealing this from KFangurl *smooches*. Thank you!
Okay, that’s not exactly what the award’s called but it’s what it feels like to me!
I’m catching up with a backlog of posts y’all! And as this one desperately needed to be written a looong time ago, first, I hafta say sorry for the delay, and second, thanks for nominating me! I love you all! Let’s not dilly dally, and get on with it shall we?
First one’s from KFangurl!
1. If you didn’t have a blog, how would you be spending your spare time?
Since my blog hasn’t been taking up any of my time of late, I kinda wonder what I’ve been doing with my spare time. I mean, I must have some because I do do stuff. Like, eat. And cook. And sleep. Right?
2. Do your family, friends, and colleagues know about your blog? Why or why not? And if they do know about it, what do they think?
The hubs obviously knows, and after a brief period of looking at me funny, he actually became really supportive to the point of drawing up plans for (blogging) world domination. (I had to talk him down from the ledge.) A couple of others do know, but they’ve never seen the blog despite hounding me for the URL. They are amused by it, but that’s about it, and it’s not something I want to tell the world about. Dramas, and by extension this blog, are my lil’ secret pleasure thing :).
3. Have you met blogosphere friends in Real Life? If yes, what was that like? If not, would you want to, given the chance?
Yes! I met you and Nelly! IT WAS SO GREAT. Remember how we entertained the food court drink seller with our laughter? MOAR PLEASE.
4. If money were no object, what gift would you give to a loved one (significant other, family, friend; you pick), and why?
Hmm… I’d suppose I’d give a whole bunch of money to my sis for my nephew’s education cos he’s a special kid 🙂
5. Since this is a sisterhood type of award, who’s your favorite female celeb (actress, singer, comedienne, doesn’t matter), and what do you love about her?
Hmm I don’t quite have a favourite, but I do really like Amy Poehler who is funny, talented (I loved Parks & Recreation) and especially because she’s a feminist and her work reflects that. Have you seen her youtube channel called Smart Girls? Its aimed at young girls, and it celebrates all kinds of girls and all forms of girlhood, and she even does an Ask Amy series where she gives advicee to girls who ask her life questions with great candour, sincerity and wisdom.